Being a new mum is hard on your body!
- Upper back and shoulders aching from feeding and carrying?
- Sore all over from weird sleeping positions?
- Tired, achy back from using a baby-carrier or sling?
- Feeling disconnected from your tummy muscles?
- What if someone looked after YOU for an hour?
BOOK A POSTNATAL MASSAGE TODAY
A masssage treatment that’s bespoke to you and your body. I’ll target what’s sore, give you comfort and let you relax. Chat or not chat, it’s up to you!
If you’re not use to leaving your baby for an hour yet, why not bring your babysitter with you? Baby and carer can wait for you in our comfortable reception area with a cuppa while you relax: if they really, really need you, you will be nearby!
We’ll do what it takes to make you comfy – no need to lie on your tummy if it’s not comfortable. Side-lying is versatile and allows for a great deep or comforting massage.
Note: The massage room is up a long, steep flight of stairs and not suitable for bringing a pram or buggy – but there is space for a buggy to be left at the foot of the stairs.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
A 60-minute treatment costs £55.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Book a 15 minute Clarity Call to have all your questions answered.