Do you want to…
- Feel stronger and more confident in your pelvic floor?
- Stop your pee leak worries once and for all?
- Get support and motivation to improve your core and pelvic floor function?
- Develop a consistent habit of pelvic floor exercise?
- Really feel your core muscles working when you’re exercising?
Holistic Core Restore® is a truly gold standard core and pelvic floor training course. This is a 6 or 12-week group class that will restore and rebalance you. Holistic Core Restore® is ideal for every woman, whether you are:
- experiencing leaks
- need to reconnect to your core
- post-natal (whether it’s weeks or months or years since you had your baby)
- perimenopausal, menopausal or post-menopausal
- recovering from gynecological or other abdominal surgery
- suffering mild or moderate pelvic organ prolapse
You will know if your core isn’t functioning properly. It might be:
- a weakened pelvic floor
- feeling disconnected from your tummy muscles, even when you’re doing ‘core exercises
- a mild to moderate pelvic organ prolapse, or
- that giving birth (however recently or long ago) has left you with the feeling that your core muscles don’t work as well as they once did.
Perhaps as you age, or reach the menopause, you’re losing confidence in your pelvic floor.
Do you look at videos of ‘core exercises for women’ and wonder if they’re right for you? Perhaps you’ve been working along with those core exercises for women and wondering when they’re ever going to make a difference to your core!
Have you been doing kegel exercises and not getting the results you want? Or maybe you’ve been meaning to do kegel exercises but you keep forgetting?
Holistic Core Restore® uses education, movement, breathing, and lifestyle factors to improve the work of your pelvic floor and core. As well as exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor we use exercises to support your everyday movements and balance your body.
This fantastic course is suitable for all women and has made amazing changes in the lives of hundreds of women in the UK.
I am currently offering HCR Everywoman as a one-to-one course, either face-to-face or on Zoom. Six one-hour sessions costs £300, which includes lifetime access to online resources and your equipment. Sessions will be arranged at a convenient time. To arrange your 6-week course, please get in touch.
Finished your HCR® Course? What’s Next?
Do you want to…
Maintain the pelvic floor strength you’ve built up on HCR Everywoman?
Motivation to keep doing your pelvic floor exercises?
‘Get back on the bus’ when it comes to doing your HCR homework?
If you’ve restored your pelvic floor function with Everywoman, your lifelong task is to keep it strong and functioning well. And like every other muscle, your pelvic floor will stay strong as long as you keep up the work!
If you’ve completed six weeks of Everywoman, you can add on a second block with Everywoman 7-12, progressing the exercises and increasing your confidence in a weekly class.
If you’re firmly in ‘maintenance mode’ you can join me for Everywoman15, an online group with five-days-a-week of 15 minute exercise sessions. You’ll get:
- Zoom sessions,
- recorded classes and
- a supportive and motivational WhatsApp group
There’s no ignoring the holistic factors in pelvic health here – I’ll be encouraging you to take a top-to-toe approach and holding you accountable for nutrition, sleep and self-care too.
For details of the next round of EW15, check the booking page.