Do you want to…
- Take an embodied holistic approach to your pelvic health?
- Slow down and spend time getting in touch with your body?
- Improve your pelvic health by learning to relax and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles?
- Find a way of exercising that puts your pelvic health right at the centre?
- Build habits that promote a pain-free pelvis?
- Feel stronger and more confident in your pelvic floor?
- Stop your pee leak worries once and for all?
- Really feel your core muscles working when you’re exercising?
Holistic Core Restore® is the gold standard in pelvic health. This is a 6 or 12-week course, either as a group or one-to-one, that will restore and rebalance you.
Holistic Core Restore® is the course that every woman will benefit from, whether you are:
- Experiencing pelvic pain
- Feeling disconnected from your pelvis or your core
- Experiencing leaks
- Pregnant or post-natal (whether it’s weeks or months or years since you had your baby)
- Perimenopausal, menopausal or post-menopausal
- Recovering from gynaecological or other abdominal surgery
- Suffering mild or moderate pelvic organ prolapse
You’ll begin this course by learning how to connect to your pelvis. This is thoughtful and quiet work which is essential to building connection and strength.
You’ll learn ways to release tension in your tummy and pelvic floor, through movement breathwork and comfort.
You’ll integrate pelvic floor muscle activation into full-body movement.
And if you do this course as a one-to-one with me, there will be plenty of massage to help you better connect to your body.
This fantastic course is suitable for all women and has made amazing changes in the lives of hundreds of women in the UK.
What: Six one-hour, one-to-one appointments.
When: Saturdays at 0900, 1015, 1130 or 1245
How much: £330, which you can pay in 1, 2 or 3 instalments. This includes 12 months access to online resources, and your equipment.
Where: Dialogue and Space, First Floor, 64 Albion Rd, Edinburgh. EH7 5QZ.
Interested? Please get in touch and we can find a time that suits you.
Finished your HCR® Course? What’s Next?
Do you want to…
Maintain the pelvic floor strength you’ve built up on HCR Everywoman?
Motivation to keep doing your pelvic floor exercises?
‘Get back on the bus’ when it comes to doing your HCR homework?
If you’ve restored your pelvic floor function with Everywoman, your lifelong task is to keep it strong and functioning well. And like every other muscle, your pelvic floor will stay strong as long as you keep up the work!
If you’ve completed six weeks of Everywoman, you can add on a second block with Everywoman 7-12, progressing the exercises and increasing your confidence in a weekly class.
If you’re firmly in ‘maintenance mode’ you can join me for Everywoman15, an online group with five-days-a-week of 15 minute exercise sessions. You’ll get:
- Zoom sessions,
- recorded classes and
- a supportive and motivational WhatsApp group
There’s no ignoring the holistic factors in pelvic health here – I’ll be encouraging you to take a top-to-toe approach and holding you accountable for nutrition, sleep and self-care too.
For details of the next round of EW15, check the booking page.