Restore your pelvic floor and core
This core restore programme is truly my Gold Star Service for all the women I serve! Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman is a 6 or 12-week group class or one-to-one course that will restore and rebalance you. Holistic Core Restore® is ideal for every woman, whether you are:
- experiencing leaks
- need to reconnect to your core
- healing separated tummy muscles (diastasis recti)
- post-natal (whether it’s weeks or months or years since you had your baby)
- perimenopausal, menopausal or post-menopausal
- recovering from gynecological or other abdominal surgery
- suffering mild or moderate pelvic organ prolapse
Holistic Core Restore® is an amazing course which restores a poorly functioning core to functional strength.
You will know if your core isn’t functioning properly. It might be:
- a weakened pelvic floor
- a poochy tummy, or
- a mild to moderate pelvic organ prolapse.
- that giving birth (however recently or long ago) has left you with the feeling that your core muscles don’t work as well as they once did.
Perhaps as you age, or reach the menopause, you’re losing confidence in your pelvic floor.
Do you look at videos of ‘core exercises for women’ and wonder if they’re right for you? Perhaps you’ve been working along with those core exercises for women and wondering when they’re ever going to make a difference to your core!
Have you been doing kegel exercises and not getting the results you want? Or maybe you’ve been meaning to do kegel exercises but you keep forgetting?
Holistic Core Restore® uses education, movement, breathing, and lifestyle factors to improve the work of your pelvic floor and core. As well as exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor we use exercises to support your everyday movements and balance your body.
This fantastic course is suitable for all women and has made amazing changes in the lives of hundreds of women in the UK.
For more details about the principles and research behind Holistic Core Restore®, please visit Holistic Core Restore®
Current course details and booking links
To book, please fill in one of the forms below. You can usually choose between one-to-one appointments and a block of group classes, when available.